Salary: €25k – €35k
You will be responsible for administering the new and pipeline line business whilst at all times maintaining high standards of client service.
- Manage the new business and pipeline business through the firms numerous brands.
- Ensure all business dealt with meets the company requirements in terms of documentation and information in conjunction with compliance.
- Liaise throughout the process with the clients, providers and any other relevant third parties.
- Ensure the clients best interest is being taken care of at all times in terms of process and service.
- Deal with any query that may arise from an existing client.
- Work with compliance to ensure an understanding of compliance standards.
- Ensure all business dealt with meets compliance standards as laid down by the company.
- Process all new business through the various industry online systems and keep the company system updated with all admin related client contact.
- Escalate queries to the administration manager or compliance manager as appropriate.
- Ensure excellent client service standards are achieved and maintained with all client groups
- Respond to all request/queries in an appropriate and positive manner within agreed time scales.
Education / Training / Specialist Knowledge;
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry and related products and services
The skills and behavioural competencies that are essential to the position;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Professional and diplomatic
- Excellent customer service skills.