Salary: €85k – €95k
Our client, an existing Global Life Insurance Company are looking to recruit a Claims Manager for Ireland based in their Dublin City Centre office. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Irish team focusing mainly on corporate clients (B2B).
- Be responsible for Claims handling for disability and mortality insurance products
- Be responsible for all claims communication
- Coordination with the clients, brokers and participants
- Responsible for data administration
- Responsible for all claims communication
- Assist colleagues and support them where possible
- Work closely with the other departments within
- Experience in managing/settling disability/income protection claims
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Previous experience in Group Life and Income Protection at a senior level.
- Proactive & solution oriented mind-set
- Excellent Team player, but also able to work independently and self-driven
- Outstanding customer service attitude
- Used to reading and interpreting legal documents
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Demonstrable ability to engage and influence third parties and key stakeholders.
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
- Delivery focused with flexible attitude and approach
- This is an MCC accredited role