Graduate Insurance Administrator
Salary: €15k – €25k
My client, a well established brokerage in South Dublin have a need for an Insurance Administrator to join their growing team.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Answering the telephone, typing, filing, and general office duties
- Greeting clients/visitors to the building
- Providing support to the personal lines administrative team
- Preparation of new business documentation
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the Office Manager/ Senior members of Staff
- You will be required to work closely with the Office Manager and other team members, as required.
- Training will be provided to develop your insurance knowledge.
- Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in an Office Environment or on Reception
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office package, in particular Excel, Word & Outlook
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good telephone manner and letter writing skills are essential
- Be well organised and capable of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Be enthusiastic ambitious
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment