Health Insurance Relationship Manager
Salary: €50k – €60k
Our client is a market leading Health Insurance provider who name is instantly recognisable .They are seeking a Relationship Manager to work in the West of Ireland.
The successful candidate will build, foster and maintain strong internal and external relationships with the key goal of ensuring that our client is the health partner of choice for Corporate Accounts.
Role responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and manage sales pipeline for all product lines with a target to convert prospects to new customers.
- Delivery of agreed quarterly pipeline and sales targets for new group accounts by product line.
- Support the implementation in line with organisational strategy the corporate proposition in order to enhance conversion rates.
- Ensure quality assurance and compliance metrics are achieved to standards set.
- Manage your development goals and CPD annual requirements.
- Contribute and lead projects pursuant to the development of the company strategy.
- Develop relationships with decision makers in order to build effective strategic client engagement.
If you would relish an exciting challenge working in a dynamic sales environment and have the following attributes we would like to hear from you:
- At least 5 years relevant commercial experience
- Proven track record of sales target delivery in a sales environment
- Third level degree or equivalent
- Commercial exposure in a similar industry would be helpful but not essential.
- Professional accreditation – APA/CIP required.
- Full clean driver’s license.