Salary: € Negotiable
International Transport Giant now seeks a Risk and insurance manager to take responsibility for all insurance matters.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Managing insurance renewal process in respect of general insurances
- Assessing potential insurable risks and managing accordingly
- Working closely with all areas of the business to educate all areas of the importance and necessity for insurance and fully understand all insurance requirements and provide the same accordingly
- Reporting to the Board and the Risk Committee, the Director if IT and CFO on a regular basis on all insurance matters and in particular the annual review of the Insurance programmes
- Ensuring compliance with Regulatory and Legal insurance requirements
- Reviewing insurance and indemnities contained within commercial agreements and recommend changes
- Liaising with the insurance brokers on an ongoing basis and in particular to establish efficient insurance provisions wherever necessary
- Overseeing claims management process for all Insurance programmes
- Ensuring prompt claims notification in line with requirements.
- Managing the reimbursement of funds from the insurers in respect of third party claims paid
- Reconciling annual policy costs
- Chairing quarterly Insurance Working Group meetings
- Maintaining positive relationships with the insurers
- Preparing monthly accrual schedule for all IT department overheads to ensure monthly accounts are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
We are seeking a talented individual with a minimum of 6/7 years’ experience gained in a similar role, ideally gained in the Transport, Aviation or Marine sectors. Applications will also be accepted from brokers with extensive experience of placing global general insurance programmes in those areas also.
An excellent salary and package is available – apply today for full details!