Account Director – Financial Planning
Salary: € Negotiable
Our client currently has offices in Cork, Dublin and Waterford. Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning, the role is intended to support planned growth of the business in the Dublin area following recent expansion through acquisition.
The role involves the direct provision of financial planning, wealth management and employee benefits advice to new and existing clients of the firm. The successful candidate will work closely with the commercial insurance teams in developing new business and implementing the firms advisory approach. The role of Account Director – Financial Planning offers candidates with relevant experience in a similar role the opportunity to build an exciting career in Ireland’s largest independently owned insurance and risk management broker.
- Support the business in the provision of financial advice to our clients.
- Deliver key earnings objectives aimed at building our business.
- Implement the firms lead conversion process aimed at leveraging new and existing client relationships.
- Ensure the delivery of a high standard of service to clients of the firm.
- Establish direct relationships with clients, understand their financial objectives and identify opportunities for the provision of appropriate advice.
- Implement a structured client contact programme, regularly reviewing client portfolios and advising clients as required.
- Represent the firm in a responsible and professional manner at all times.
- Implementing strict adherence to our compliance agenda and best practice in financial planning.
- An excellent standard of service and of client relationship management.
- Excellent communication, sales and relationship skills.
- At least 3 years experience dealing directly with clients on financial planning matters.
- Strong technical knowledge, with experience of advising clients on financial products, structures and processes, with a strict adherence to the regulatory requirements.
- Familiar with key financial advice processes such as portfolio analysis, the presentation of recommendations, KYC and AML.
- A high degree of personal organisation and a structured approach to time and resource management.
- To be goal oriented and ready to take direct responsibility for delivering on revenue and client management objectives.
- QFA qualified or “grandfathered” at a minimum, maintaining CPD requirements and possibly engaged in further professional development.
- Ideally CFP or working towards.
- A high standard of knowledge of standard business systems and processes.