Personal Lines Team Lead
Salary: €30k – €40k
The Team Lead will be required to manage the day to operation of the personal lines team, to include motivating, managing and coaching the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively leading, managing and motivating a sales and renewal business team to meet financial objectives
- Responsible for developing, executing and managing targeted multi-channel renewal business campaigns to achieve performance results.
- Communicate and collaborate with marketing to increase and/or maintain levels of the business activity.
- Responsible for identifying renewal business opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to secure business.
- Proactive in identify new revenue generating opportunities to meet the company targets such as cross selling and up selling to existing customers.
- People and performance management, creating and sustaining a high performance culture.
- Ensuring that staff development needs are identified and training is provided where needs/gaps are identified.
- Developing and maintaining renewal business materials and current product knowledge.
- Managing the agreed levels of calling activity effectively with capacity to ensure a consistently high standard of service.
- Ensuring provision and delivery of excellent customer service as defined by agreed service standards and to ensure that standard procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Provide regular and effective internal and external communication
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a team leader/supervisory role
- Minimum CIP
- A natural people leader.
- Motivated, target driven and results orientated.
- Graduate calibre or equivalent desirable.