Pricing Actuary – Non-life Insurance
Salary: € See description
We are seeking a qualified Actuary who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The role provides a clearly-defined career path with excellent opportunity for rapid progression, as well as an full salary and benefits package.
You will be responsible for the development of best in class technical pricing and customer behaviour models for Property and Liability classes of Insurance.
- Use leading edge segmentation and modelling techniques to identify and exploit preferred market niches and drive competitive advantage.
- Prepare suitable pricing analyses and make pricing recommendations to the Ireland Pricing Forum to deliver planned profitability and drive rating change in the market.
- Maintain effective pricing governance and control process for the Irish market
- Support the pricing change process, requests and new pricing development demand for Ireland
- Deliver effective local market pricing implementation capability.
- Working as part of a team with the Senior Pricing Manager and relevant Portfolio Managers, develop new products and solutions to business problems.
We are seeking:
- Qualified Actuary
- General Insurance Pricing experience in Personal or Commercial Lines business with a strong knowledge and understanding of the Irish General Insurance market.
- You will have strong technical numerical, actuarial or statistical background with an ability to analyse, interpret and use numerical and statistical pricing analyses.
- Strong IT skills – experience of SAS, Emblem, Rate Assessor, Optimiser, ResQ, MS Excel, Word and general programming an advantage.
Apply today for more details.