Senior Financial Advisor
Salary: €35k – €45k
Senior Financial Advisor, you will work in an environment that delivers exceptional service to customers providing professional, expert advice across a range of lending, deposit and wealth management products and services.
The successful candidate will hold accountability for the following activities:
- Develop an acute understanding of client needs and provide comprehensive financial solutions that assist customers in achieving their broad financial planning goals of wealth creation, protection and management.
- Optimise opportunities to deliver quality customer outreach.
- Deliver customer experience targets, providing proactive and positive relationship management through regular contact and follow up, quality financial health checks and strong market awareness.
- Deliver sales and financial targets, acting at all times in the best interest of the customer and in a compliant manner.
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities with existing clients, ensuring channel of choice.
- Remain up to date with changing consumer behaviour and client needs (individually and by segment); with emerging market trends and technology developments.
- Ensure business transacted and to be converted fully complies with both internal and external regulatory and compliance standards.
- Ensure optimum sales quality measures are in place for all clients within your portfolio e.g. fact finds, written advice, financial plans, anti-money laundering documentation.
- Effective management of your workflow and forward plan activities to ensure optimal productivity and customer experience.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years` proven track record of success and performance in a sales capacity in financial planning and wealth management.
- Proven experience in new business development and ability to build and maintain client relationships at the highest level.
- Motivated sales professional with a clear passion for success.
- A third level degree, or equivalent, is required.
To be eligible to be considered for this role, you are a fully Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA).
Market & Technical Knowledge:
- Solid knowledge and experience in advising clients and providing comprehensive financial solutions, including mortgages, investments, pensions, financial planning and wealth protection.
- In-depth interest in financial, economic and market trends.
- Confident and credible communicator, with experience in interacting successfully with a wide range of people.
- Proven background in delivering an outstanding customer experience, leading with a `Can Do` perspective.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong organising and planning skills
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Proactive, solutions oriented and a self-starter.
- A people`s person, with a natural curiosity and affinity for people