Senior Pension Administrator
Salary: € Not disclosed
The Senior Pensions Administrator will provide administration services to a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of administration and compliance, participating in any projects and contributing to the general development of the business, including best practice initiatives, development of the administration systems and support/training of junior colleagues.
The teams remit is to deliver first class support services to clients, brokers, consultants and other internal departments. The senior administrator is responsible for all aspects of the day to day delivery of an excellent, efficient and compliant service level to all clients and therefore will operate at a high level dealing directly with client’s senior management.
- Administration and management of a portfolio of clients pension defined contribution schemes
- Responsible for the completion of the annual compliance cycle for Corporate Clients (pre-renewal, renewals, Trustee Annual Report, Member Benefit Statements & SORPS).
- Responsible for ensuring compliance position & monitoring progress on same. Report on progress to team Manager on a regular basis.
- Processing day to day administration in accordance with the administration process document.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, controls to ensure deliverance of excellent service.
- Responsibility for the issue and collection of Fees.
- Preparation of retirement/leaving Service Options.
- Handling of transfer requests.
- Benefit claims processing.
- Accurate processing and recording of scheme contributions and investments.
- Active compliance with CRM usage so that all activities are logged
- Ongoing update and maintenance of membership records on the Pension Master system for any Full Service Schemes in line with procedures
- Co-ordinate the audit of pension accounts and liaise with the Scheme Auditor
- Providing pensions support and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Assume responsibility for project assignments as directed.
- Co-ordinate complex assignments and develop more junior colleagues. Reporting to the team manager and unit director
- Participate in training programmes and attend relevant industry forums.
- Where required, pursue relevant industry related qualifications
- Ensure compliance with CPD requirements
- Efficient complaints management in accordance with company procedures.
- Attending client meetings where required and participation is pension clinics.
- Communicate and work closely with the appointed account manager to ensure seamless delivery of excellent customer service.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to communicate across all levels and departments
- Flexibility of approach, ability to work on own initiative
- A minimum of 3 years pension administration experience;
- Progression or qualification in LIA or PMI qualifications essential.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service;
- Professional telephone manner and strong organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proven team player with a flexible attitude towards work;
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal;
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines.
- A high level of problem solving capability
Industry related qualifications, QFA or satisfy the minimum competency requirements