Trainee Financial Accountant
Salary: €20k – €30k
We are now seeking a Trainee Accountant for an outstanding opportunity with one of our major clients.
You will be part of a team responsible for the preparation of statutory annual reports and supporting accounting requirements. This is an excellent opportunity to study for accounting exams and gain valuable industry accounting experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of Annual Reports
- Liaising with internal managers/actuaries/legal as part of the accounts preparation process.
- Liaising with external auditors in order to facilitate an efficient audit
- Assist in conducting quarterly audit engagements of processes across the business
You will have:
- Business or Finance (accountancy) degree.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills.
The company offers full training and sull support towards attaining ACA/ACCA qualification (course and exam fees and paid study leave).
Apply today for more details!