Location: Cork/ Dublin
Position: Permanent Full time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Provide ongoing service and advice to clients.
- Build strong relationships
- Work to agreed targets and standards
Desired Skills and Experience:
- (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proven successful track record in career to date
- Previous experience in a similar role, either in a brokerage or banc assurance
The right candidate will be a self-motivated financial advisor who in interested in being part of a successful and growing organisation. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills.
Competitive salary on offer with bonus, expenses, mobile phone and laptop.
Candidates must pass all compliance and legal background checks before being selected