Location: Dublin City Centre
position: Permanent Full-time
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Financial Advisor to join a fast paced Financial Services Department within a large Property company.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working on their own initiative, have excellent communications skills and work well as part of a team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing financial advice across life insurance, pensions, investments/savings, mortgages, etc
- Recommend and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to all regulatory and compliance standards
- Converting leads from direct sources and from within the organisation
- Identifies & acts on cross referrals as they present themselves across the Group – Residential, Lettings, New Homes, Countrywide, Achieve KPI targets including conversion and new business levels
- Actively develops new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community
- Supporting branch managers to encourage and train staff within the branches/organisation
- Providing and maintaining excellent customer service
- Be an effective team member of the Financial Services team contributing to the development of the department business plan, while supporting each other in the achievement of KPIs.
- To use your initiative to identify potential opportunities and make recommendations that should be pursued to grow revenue, market share and improve service levels.
- Manages workload to exceed our customers’ expectations by producing work to the highest professional standard, representing the brand in the best way possible.
- Lives the Company Values in all dealings with colleagues and takes responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience & market knowledge, while also sharing your expertise & providing coaching & feedback to others
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Qualified to QFA or similar industry level
- Experience of Mortgage packaging & underwriting process
- Experience of Life & Pensions market & products
- Good knowledge of the Property Market
- Proficient in MS office packages; specifically, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail