Position: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Carlow/ Kilkenny/ Wexford
My client is seeking a self-motivated and highly driven individual to manage and develop a large section of Business across the Sunny South East of Ireland
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
• Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
• Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements
• Provide ongoing service and advice to clients.
• Build strong relationships
Desired Skills and Experience:
• (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative
• Proven successful track record in career to date.